We live in a world of convenience, a world of plastic and concrete jungles and this can lead us away from Mother Nature and we lose a vital connection.
Here are a few health hacks that will improve the quality of life for you and your family.
- Family dental check-ups – Bi-annually, a family visit for a dental check-up at Goldfields Family Dental ensures healthy teeth and gums for all. Teach your kids the best oral health practices, especially correct brushing and flossing, while your local dental clinic offers many cosmetic treatments.
- Water filtration – Have your water supply tested and find out how to filter the supply to give you pure drinking water; reverse osmosis systems are very effective and require minimal maintenance. Your local water filtration specialist would be happy to test the supply and advise accordingly.
- Multi-vitamin supplements – Our body requires many vitamins, minerals and nutrients and the 21st-century diet can often lack some elements, which impact our health. All the family can take a daily A-Z supplement that ensures you are not lacking in any of these essential elements.
- Family activities – Life is for cherished time spent with loved ones; if you are all into a particular sport or pastime, engage as a family unit. Emotional well-being is important and mental health is now talked about on platforms. Spend the day on the beach, pack a huge hamper, an endless supply of beer and ice and kick back and enjoy the rays and the fresh breeze.
- Air quality – It is easy enough to perform specific tests around the house to see how the air quality is and whether you have a good airflow. Dehumidifiers work if the air is moist and this is important in urban communities more so than rural, ones due to air pollution.
- Annual health checks – You can get amazing deals at private hospitals when the whole family has a comprehensive health check. Peace of mind is a valuable thing and with a yearly head-to-toe medical examination, you can rest soundly.
Wherever you live in sunny Australia, there are steps you can take to improve the quality of life for you and your family and we hope you all enjoy life to the full!