Are you bothered by your fat tummy? Did you ever wonder if you could get an incredibly flat tummy faster than any of your peers? Because of today’s sedentary lifestyle and poor eating habits, there is no wonder that a fat tummy has bothered most of us. What if in less than a week you find a way to get rid of your belly? Wonderful, isn’t it? That’s all about this post! Here we enlisted 10 simple and best home remedies to lose belly fat. Go ahead and read it!
Best Tips for Belly Fat Reduction:
Losing belly fat is a little complicated, but not impossible. The right diet plan in combination with exercises can help lose stubborn belly fat. Here are some tips that can be followed to reduce belly fat.
- Reduce Calorie Intake: Keep the calories healthy and avoid foods high in saturated fats to get rid of the lower belly fat.
- Stress: Stress can cause cortisol to increase, a hormone that stimulates the body to store excess fat in the lower abdomen. Choose low glycemic foods such as lentils, chickpeas, and beans to keep cortisol levels stable.
- Diet: A balanced diet is the best way to reduce lower belly fat. The menu should include fruits, vegetables and whole grains with low calories. To minimize water retention, you also need to reduce sodium intake.
- Exercise: A study found that people who do moderate cardio daily can reduce lower belly fat by nearly 20 %. Cardiovascular exercises accelerate metabolism and burn calories for weight loss. Jogging, walking, running and swimming are included. By combining resistance training with cardiovascular or aerobic exercises, you can also eliminate lower abdominal fat.
- Here are simple stomach fat reduction exercises:
- Reverse crunch
- Vertical leg crunch
- Lunge twist
- Rolling plank exercise.
Best Homemade Remedies To Lose Belly Fat Fast:
People often choose the wrong ways to cut belly fat. The below home remedies to lose belly fat can do wonders to the body if given a chance. You need the patience, of course, to feel the difference, but it’s worth it. Check these best home remedies to lose belly fat and try them out.
1. Fish Oil:
Fish oil is a fatty acid derived from fatty fish tissue. It contains many omega-3 fatty acids that are very important for your health, including EPA and DHA. Fish oil promotes healthy levels of cholesterol, increases mood and energy and helps maintain strong bones. Fish oil acids also help to break down fat while reducing the storage of fat around the waistline.
How To Consume:
- It is recommended to take approximately 6 grams of fish oil per day, which is about 1 tablespoon of fish oil.
- Alternatively, fish like salmon, mackerel, and tuna can be eaten twice a week to obtain enough omega-3 fatty acids.
- Fish Oil can help to burn belly fat within a period of 2 months.
2. Cumin Seeds:
This preparation not only reduces belly fat but also lowers cholesterol, increases memory and prevents heart attack. Cumin or jeera as an ingredient speeds up the body’s fat burning, making jeera water the best option for weight loss. A study published in the Journal of Natural Remedies found that cumin seeds contain bioactive compounds such as phytosterols and saponins that prevent cholesterol from being absorbed and even stimulate the conversion of cholesterol into bile acids acting on enzymes in the liver. And naturally when fat burns or decreases in the count, the unwanted flab also melts away around the different parts of the body leading to weight loss.
How To Consume:
- Take 2 tablespoons of cumin seeds and put them in lukewarm water and soak them overnight. Boil this preparation in the morning.
- Strain this water and drink it on an empty stomach. Drink this preparation for 2 weeks for good results.
- Cumin seeds can assist in losing belly fat within 2 weeks.
3. Dandelion Tea:
Dandelion tea is one of the best home remedies to lose belly fat at home. Some of your belly fat is likely to retain water. The herb of Dandelion can help. Dandelion is a natural diuretic. This is good because toxins and extra water are flushed out of your body, especially from your belly. Dandelion is best consumed in the form of tea.
How To Consume:
- Pour 1 cup of boiling water over a teaspoon of leaves of dandelion.
- Simmer it for 10 minutes, and remove the leaves with the help of a filter. Squeeze 2 tablespoons of lemon juice into the tea, and add honey as a sweetening agent.
- If you have blocked bile ducts or gallbladder problems, avoid dandelion tea, as it can cause more harm in these cases.
- Intake of this tea to decrease belly fat will start showing results in 2-3 weeks.
4. Ginger Tea:
Ginger is a beneficial addition to a weight loss program aimed at reducing belly fat and obtaining a flat tummy, mainly known as a digestive aid and inflammation treatment. Belly fat accumulates for various reasons, including excessive eating, reduction of hormones associated with age, lack of exercise and stress. Zingiber Officinale, ginger consumption, deals with each of these problems.
How To Consume:
- In the morning, start your digestive fires with a cup of ginger – lemon – honey tea.
- Place a piece of fresh, peeled ginger in the pot and cook. Remove from the heat, and add little lemon juice and a tablespoon of raw honey.
- Drink 2 cups of this tea a day as a remedy for belly fat and to regulate metabolism, stimulate digestion, reduce the production of cortisol and increase energy.
- Ginger tea will help you decrease belly fat within a month.
5. Warm Water:
The purpose of hot or warm water is to adapt our body easily to our body temperature, increasing metabolism and leading to weight loss. It is therefore recommended that warm water is consumed throughout the day to burn calories and help us lose weight. Sipping hot water can not only help you lose weight but also help keep you hydrated.
Hot water stimulates metabolism. It’s the perfect way to start your slow body processes. Hot water fat breaks down. Water temperature helps mobilize fat molecules to make burning easier — the appetite for hot water curbs.
How To Consume:
- Drinking a cup of hot water about 30 minutes before a meal is one way to use hot water for weight loss.
- Hot water curbs your cravings because you tend to feel full. So the next time you’re looking for something and struggling with an uncontrollable urge to binge, have a cup of hot water and stay for 20 minutes. Finally, the body temperature is maintained by hot water.
- Of course, if the water is too hot (or too cold), your digestive system will be hampered. But warm water (up to 50 degrees Celsius) helps to keep body processes at an optimum rate. This helps to digest food properly, absorb nutrients and excrete waste.
- Hot water is one of the Indian home remedies which aids to reduce belly fat faster in 4-5 weeks.
6. Lean Meat:
Thermogenic foods can burn calories while eating them, and protein is very thermogenic! Animal proteins are more thermogenic than vegetable proteins. Lean meats can, therefore, help to reduce belly fat. You will burn approximately 30 % of the calories it contains by eating lean meat by digesting the food!
How To Consume:
- Every day try to include some protein in your diet, For example, lean chicken, lean beef or pork.
- The best time to eat it is at dinner, so you can burn some calories at a time when your metabolism slows down during the day.
- Lean meat helps eliminate upper belly fat gradually in 2-3 months.
7. Curry Leaves:
Curry leaves help to detoxify the body automatically. This causes less fat to accumulate on the tummy. Fresh curry leaves can be added to your salads and added to your recipes. Curry leaves are healthy and also give long thick hair. Curry leaves reduce your levels of cholesterol and triglycerides, helping you naturally lose weight. They also help digestion – making it the perfect weight loss remedy.
How To Consume:
- Wash thoroughly 7-8 curry leaves.
- Every morning consume them on an empty stomach.
- Curry leaves are for losing belly fat quick and making a visible change within 10-15 days.
According to the results of a new study, the choice of almonds rather than carbs such as white bread or muffins can reduce the risk of heart disease by reduction of abdominal fat, the dangerous fat that can surround our organs. Central abdominal fat is a metabolic syndrome component, which is a risk factor for premature coronary artery disease.
The study found that eating almonds helped reduce both LDL cholesterol (bad cholesterol) and total cholesterol. Maybe a more striking finding was that central adiposity (belly fat) was also cut along with an improved lipid profile.
How To Consume:
- A few of these popped in the morning will help you lose your belly fat through its omega-3 fatty acids and fibre.
- This remedy shows results over time (3-4 months) if taken regularly.
9. Flax Seeds:
Flax seeds are powered by a high fibre content (27.3 gm) and protein (18.3 gm), according to the USDA. Therefore, you have the value of satiety while promoting healthy digestion. The most abundant sources of plant-based omega-3 fatty acids known as alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) are flax seeds, also known as linseeds. A study which was published in the International Journal of Research in Medical and Health Sciences has proved that this essential fatty acid helps to reduce blood glucose levels, cholesterol levels, and even blood pressure. The seeds of flax help to reduce belly fat by increasing thermogenesis (a process that burns fat). It balances hormones that contribute to weight loss correctly. Flaxseed fibre promotes healthy intestinal function. Therefore, the health of the colon is maintained with constipation prevention and other complications.
How To Consume:
- Grind the seeds of flax and sprinkle with salads, soups, buttermilk, rice, etc. After taking flax seed powder, drink plenty of water.
- A tablespoon of whole flaxseed consists of as much fibre as half a cup of cooked oat bran.
- Consume 1 tablespoon of ground flax 2-3 times daily, and achieve your goal in 3 weeks.
10. Mint Leaves:
The only fair rule for weight loss is “Burn more calories than you consume.” Mint leaves contain small quantities of catechins and caffeine. These two chemicals tend to increase metabolism by increasing body temperature, which leads to additional calories burning than your body usually does.
How To Consume:
- Take a glass of water and boil water for 10 minutes with mint leaves. Let it cool.
- Take cucumber. Peel and mix in the blender. Mix the cucumber blend with water infused with mint.
- Add lime juice and grated ginger.
- If you want a sweet taste, add honey and keep your drink chill.
- Mint leaves reduce belly fat in 5-6 weeks.
Belly fat is a serious, but reversible, health problem. No matter how much has a person gained or how poor his diet is, merely reducing a few pounds of belly fat can minimize the risk of severe health problems significantly. Start slowly, incorporate piece by piece positive health changes and watch the pounds start to melt.
These are the simple and best home remedies to lose belly fat and have been tried and tested worldwide with positive results. The content of these remedies is a natural source rich in minerals and compounds without side effects. Include these remedies in your daily routine, and you can reduce stomach fat fast. Were these tips useful? Then share for the benefit of others. Also, share with us in the comments below your other tried and tested home remedies to lose belly fat.
All the home remedies to lose belly fat described above are assembled from the experiences of people around the world and hardly have any side effects. This content, including advice, provides only general information. This content is by no means a replacement for a qualified medical opinion. For more information, always consult a specialist or your doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Question 1: What is Belly Fat?
Answer 1: The abdominal fat around the organs in your stomach is excess abdominal fat. The three types of fat are Triglycerides (fat circulating in the blood), subcutaneous fat (the layer directly under the surface of the skin) and visceral fat (dangerous belly fat). Visceral fat is under your stomach muscles and poses many dangers to your health when too much is present.
Question 2: What causes Belly Fat?
Answer 2: Common causes of excess belly fat include the following:
- Poor diet
- Too much alcohol
- Lack of exercise
- Poor sleep
Question 3: What are the health risks of Belly Fat?
Answer 3: Belly fat is the fat stored deep below the abdominal muscles in the omentum. This fat can replicate and grow in size. The liver can also easily access belly fat, which can lead to an increase in our levels of cholesterol and triglycerides. Belly fat or omentum can also change our levels of insulin in the bloodstream that causing our blood sugar to increase. This omentum fat is close to your major organs such as the liver and also enhances our body’s inflammatory responses. This is why belly fat is a good predictor of diseases such as heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, autoimmune diseases, and cancer.
Question 4: Is it possible to get rid of Belly Fat permanently?
Answer 4: Exercise alone is not going to do the job. Strengthening your abdominal muscles can help you look stronger and thinner. But spot exercises won’t banish fat from the stomach. The real secret to losing tummy fat is a balanced, calorie-controlled diet, some home remedies and a moderate one-hour-a-day activity, such as a quick walk.
Question 5: How does alcohol affect Belly Fat production?
Answer 5: It is probably not a problem to consume alcohol in small quantities. Excess alcohol consumption, however, tends to reduce testosterone and can, therefore, reduce the density of middle fat beta-receptors. Alcohol is both calorie-dense and liquid, which makes it an easy way to achieve excess calories. Besides, increased consumption of alcohol can increase cortisol levels and alcohol is broken down to acetate, which is the same end product that fat and sugar metabolism produce, and which the body sees no reason to burn and more reason to store. Drinking alcohol is probably not the best way to get rid of belly fat for all these reasons.
Question 6: How do you know if you have too much Belly Fat?
Answer 6: To measure yourself at home is an easy way to determine if you have too much belly fat. Use a measuring tape to wrap above your hip bone around your bare stomach. The tape should be held comfortably, and not too tight. A measurement of 35 inches or more shows an unhealthy amount of stomach fat for women. A measure of 40 inches or more for men indicates a dangerous measure.
Question 7: What foods must be limited or avoided to get a flat Belly?
Answer 7: Simple, cut C-R-A-P (cocktails, refined foods, additives, and preservatives) things in your diet:
- Potato chips
- Baked goods
- Fried foods
- Processed carbohydrates