Gaining weight is always easier than getting rid of the excess flab, that’s at least what most people think. If you’re worried about your extra pounds, here’s a perfect set of the simple and best home remedies to lose weight quickly at home! Although they may not burn all the fat alone, they most certainly will help you burn fat faster and naturally lose weight. Continue to read to learn what they are and how they can help.
Best Tips for Faster Weight Loss:
When it comes to weight loss, we have been told to eat well and exercise regularly time and time again. Those who want to lose weight do not leave a stone unturned to get a fitter body by following a healthy diet plan to working out regime, but we often miss some necessary but essential things that could also affect our journey through weight loss. Here we mentioned a few valuable ways to keep your body weight healthy.
- Divide your Meals: Have small portions of meals at home or outdoors at regular intervals. Our dieticians always recommend small meals because they increase the metabolism of the body and make you feel less hungry. Therefore, you end up eating fewer calories that contribute naturally to your weight loss plan at home. Studies have also shown that smaller frequencies of meals help to achieve and retain lean tissues that are fat-free with right muscles.
- Include Asparagus in your Diet: It contains an asparagine substance that increases blood circulation and stimulates kidneys to work effectively. Asparagine breaks down oxalic acid, which reduces weight gain by building up body fat. One cup of asparagus has only 27 calories, according to the USDA. Besides, it is rich in dietary fibres, which makes it particularly useful to fill the stomach and hence suppress your appetite.
- Say “no” to Fizzy Drinks: Studies have shown that sugar is easily digested and absorbed in such beverages. This results in a sharp increase in levels of blood sugar, which is difficult to absorb in a short period, so it’s accumulated. This will also lead to hunger and low energy. Avoid carbonated soft drinks and sugary soda drinks.
- Small Diet changes that help to lose Weight: If you try to lose weight without luck, you can see positive results by incorporating these small changes into your style of living:
- Eat breakfast
- Stay hydrated
- Avoid skipping meals
- Replace your snack with healthier and better things.
- Eat slowly
- Boost your protein intake
- Walk more often.
- Water: Drinking water half an hour before meals are said to be helpful.
- Soluble Fibre: Adding soluble fibre to the diet would be beneficial for weight loss.
- Exercise: One can incorporate lifting weights into one’s exercise routine.
- Unsweetened Coffee and Tea: Intake of coffee and tea boost metabolism.
- Sleep: Sufficient amount of sleep is important.
- Smaller Plates: It has been found that people serve themselves larger portions on bigger plates.
Best Home Remedies To Lose Weight:
We are currently residing in a busy world where people cannot afford adequate time to take care of their food habits, because they face many health issues, including obesity, diabetes, hypertension and several other ailments. All people should remember is“health is wealth”’ but not the other way around. You have many problems with an unhealthy lifestyle, and one of the most common ones is ‘obesity.’ You can quickly solve such health problems and lead a happy and healthy life by choosing a healthy lifestyle. Below listed are the simple and best home remedies to lose weight fast at home.
1. Green Tea:
Green tea is packed with potent antioxidants named catechins and Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), one of the most recommended drinks for losing weight. These antioxidants stimulate metabolism and have also been associated with higher weight loss and decreased belly fat.
How To Consume:
- In a strainer or sieve, place green tea and ginger and cover with 8 ounces of boiling water. Too long steeping green tea can leave it bitter, so don’t exceed 3-4 minutes.
- If you need to sweeten it, you can stir a little raw honey, but avoid milk or sugar at all costs.
- Drink on an empty stomach 1-2 cups daily.
- You will notice a significant weight loss within 2 months of drinking green tea.
2. Lemon Water & Honey:
Drinking warm water mixed with 1 teaspoon of lemon and 1 teaspoon of honey on an empty stomach is good for stomach cleaning, digestion, and detoxification improvement. Drink warm water only during the day, which is good for naturally losing weight. One of the best home remedies to lose weight is warm water with lemon and honey.
How To Consume:
- Take a glass of lukewarm water.
- Add 2-3 teaspoons of honey. Stir well till it dissolves.
- In this mixture squeeze half a lemon.
- Stir this well and drink.
- Drink warm lemon water and honey daily, and lose weight within a period of 25-30 days.
Garlic seems to be a miracle food when it comes to weight loss. It contains the allicin compound that has antibacterial effects and helps to reduce unhealthy fats and cholesterol. Garlic is a herb that naturally helps you lose weight. This is because of its natural anti-obesity properties and the ability to increase thermogenesis in your body. You need 1 – 2 teaspoons of grated garlic.
How To Consume:
- Add 1-2 teaspoons of grated garlic to all dishes (or)
- Chew garlic cloves directly if you can withstand the strong flavour.
- Daily intake of Garlic, is a simple way to lose weight gradually in 2-3 months.
4. Apple Cider Vinegar:
Apple cider vinegar is often used for fast weight loss in diets. Apple cider vinegar, like lemons, is also a rich source of pectin and this fibre helps to increase satiety for a longer time. It also helps to break down the body’s fat cells and keeps metabolism fast, even if the body is resting. While water is good for removing extra toxins from the body, apple cider vinegar helps to increase metabolism. Lemon juice helps to bear the taste of vinegar. Try this mixture to see your body changing.
How To Consume:
- Add to a cup of water, a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar.
- Add a teaspoon of lemon juice to this mixture and drink at least once a day.
- You’ll certainly see a good outcome.
- ACV helps you reduce weight in 15-20 days.
5. Aloe Vera:
It has positive effects on our gastrointestinal system, which boosts our metabolism significantly. Regular Aloe juice intake helps to increase our metabolism rate by alleviating problems such as acid reflux, ulcers, etc. and regulating bowel movements. The process of burning calories thus becomes faster, thereby also accelerating the weight loss process.
How To Consume:
- Take 2 fresh aloe leaves to remove the viscous substance.
- Add orange or grapefruit juice and place for 2-3 minutes in the blender.
- If you don’t like the juice taste, you can only use water to prepare it.
- Take this mixture for a month every day and see those kilograms dropping effortlessly.
6. Parsley Juice:
The food rich in parsley is not just good for maintaining body weight, it is also very healthy. It is rich in enzymes, chlorophyll, carotenoids, vitamins K, C, B12, iron, folic acid and flora, and is ideal for detoxifying organisms. Enzymes play a significant role in slimming as they improve digestion. Their purpose is to break down food and release nutrients from our proteins, fats, and carbohydrates. Parsley’s diuretic function for slimming refers to its ability to stimulate fluid release from the body. This function has the most critical part when we talk about losing pounds and the role of parsley. It is one of the effective home remedies to lose weight at home.
How To Consume:
- Wash the leaves of Parsley and blend until they become a paste
- After mixing, add lemon juice and honey.
- To achieve the weight loss goal, drink the whole parsley juice on an empty stomach.
- Parsley juice can aid in the reduction of weight naturally in 3-4 weeks.
7. Cranberry Juice:
Although often considered a seasonal fruit, cranberries are usually available throughout the year in frozen and liquid forms. Cranberries have some health benefits, including urinary tract infection prevention. Cranberry juice is also an excellent source of antioxidants and is linked to a lower incidence of ulcer-causing bacteria. Cranberry juice can also add healthy weight loss to your plan. It is less sweet and less acidic than many citrus juices and can be mixed in a variety of ways with other drinks.
How To Consume:
- Place the cranberries in a blender and mix until the blend is semi-thick
- Remove the whole juice in a glass, garnish it and drink
- Drink Cranberry juice thrice a week, and notice a decrease in weight in a month.
8. Cinnamon Tea:
Blood sugar directly affects your hunger and energy by losing weight. So if you want to lose weight, keep a tab on your blood sugar. Balanced blood sugar is less likely to give you a reasonably large appetite, and your body is more likely to use fat (energy) than to store it away. Many studies have shown that cinnamon can help to manage levels of blood sugar. So, if you want to make a spicy cinnamon tea for yourself, this is all you need. It is one of the best home remedies to lose weight fast at home.
How To Consume:
- Boil and pour the water into a mug before placing the cinnamon in it.
- Cover it with a lid and keep it as is for 15 minutes before straining it.
- Drink this cinnamon tea at least once or twice a day.
- You can get a reduced weight in 4-5 weeks, after having a cup of cinnamon tea every day.
9. Plain Honey and Yoghurt:
Yoghurt contains probiotics that maintain a healthy flora balance and works excellent for the digestive tract. It also helps to break down substances such as fat. A digestive track’s smooth functioning will help you lose weight faster. For a flavour, you can add some honey. For more efficient results, you can also try low-fat yoghurt. This could be a healthy breakfast for you and one of the easiest recipes to prepare.
How To Consume:
- For a delicious and healthy snack or breakfast, mix yoghurt and honey.
- Honey is added to taste, but if you’re still looking for some variety, you can always add some fresh fruits or even oats.
- Make use of this healthy way to lose weight daily and you will achieve your goal in a month.
10. Black Pepper:
Is there anyone who thinks black pepper can help you lose weight!, it turns out that black pepper is the dark horse among spices as it has many health benefits and one of them is weight loss. This seasoning with low calories is packed with vitamins, minerals, healthy fats, and dietary fibre. Research shows that black pepper contains piperine, which prevents the differentiation of fat cells, improves fat metabolism and increases nutrient bioavailability. If you want to lose weight to look good or avoid diseases related to obesity, add black pepper to your daily diet. This is how you can use black pepper for weight loss in your food.
How To Consume:
- You’ll need a teaspoon of powdered black pepper.
- Add a powdered black pepper teaspoon to your tea, salad or dish. Do this every day.
- Consuming black pepper reduces weight, within 2-3 months slowly.
Weight management can be hard, but once you start, it’s just a matter of religious follow-up. Do you remember how we stressed out on a routine? Eat your meals on time, and from time to time there is no better remedy than drinking water. Try these simple and best home remedies to lose weight quickly at home.
One word of advice; take them sincerely and be disciplined in following them. Found these tips useful? Then please do share it for others to benefit. Also, share your other tried and tested home remedies to lose weight with us, in the comments below.
The materials and information referred to herein shall be provided only for general and educational purposes and shall not constitute legal, medical or other professional advice in any matter. The FDA has not assessed these statements and is not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. Always ask your doctor or other professional health care providers for advice before you start any new diet or treatment and any questions you may have about a medical condition. If you have a medical problem or if you suspect any, contact your health care provider immediately.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Question 1: What are the most common causes of Weight Gain?
Answer 1: Getting fat if you don’t want to is so prevalent in modern societies that it’s nearly the rule instead of the exception and while the cause is what you think most of the time-eating more calories than we need and storing the excess as fat-there are other possible causes for unintentional weight gain. If you gain weight and don’t know why you should be aware of the 8possible causes of weight gain.
- Diet and Eating habits.
- Insufficient physical activity.
- Sleep deprivation
- Smoking cessation
- Endocrine disorders.
- Large portion choices
- Genes and environment
- Late night snacking.
- Lack of commitment to weight loss.
Question 2: How is your Weight affecting your health?
Answer 2: Weight loss not only alters your appearance but also increases your risk of developing significant health problems. Heart disorders, strokes, diabetes, cancer, and even depression are more likely to develop in overweight people.
Question 3: Does water play a role in Weight Loss?
Answer 3: Yes, water plays a significant role in weight loss. It is often said that most people don’t drink enough water. For those with excess water weight, an increase in water intake will help to flush the excess water out of their bodies. We also often confuse thirst with hunger and end up eating more food when we only need some water, so that we can better manage hunger with proper water intake. Before you start your meals, drink a glass or two of water. This makes you feel more complete and helps you eat less at the table and indirectly contributes to fat loss. Water per se does not help in weight loss, but taking plenty of fluids helps detoxify the body and reduces the retention of water. Water without calories helps to make you feel full.
Question 4: Which water is best for burning the fat, hot or cold? Is it good to juggle all day long between hot and cold water?
Answer 4: That depends on the timing and purpose. The body absorbs cold water more readily than hot, so if you work out and need to rehydrate quickly, cold water can be a good choice. A glass of warm water is considered better for detoxification, so a drink or two of it in a day can also be consumed if necessary. There is no proven science behind juggling throughout the day between hot and cold water.
Question 5: What fats should you cut to lose Weight?
Answer 5: Fats saturated. Less than 10 % of your calories say government dietary guidelines, should come from saturated fats. Not eating one type of food does not reduce overall calories. Also, after eating, fat can help you feel full, which can reduce your desire for a second serving or dessert. Your body needs some nutritional fat to work. Replace butter and processed foods with healthier polyunsaturated and monounsaturated fats, such as olive oil, fish, tofu, avocado and small amounts of nuts. Although it is not magical for weight loss to lower saturated fat, it is beneficial for overall health.
Question 6: How can I measure progress? Is the scale the most appropriate way?
Answer 6: While the scale is an excellent way to measure progress, it is not the only indicator of weight loss. Monitoring your waist size and watching how your clothes fit are also guides to checking your progress. Some may see the scale moving faster, while others may notice that their clothes are much looser or a jean size is found. Finally, others may notice more energy, clearer skin and less bloating. These are all clues that cleaner, healthier eating makes your body better.
Question 7: Is sleep important for losing Weight?
Answer 7: The answer is yes. We all know we should sleep every night for 7-9 hours, but how important does sleep matter? If you try to lose weight, it’s essential.
- Loss of sleep was linked to obesity.
- Blood pressure is high.
- Diabetes of type 2.
- Heart attacks.
Extra Tip: Set a routine time for your bedtime so you can sleep and stick to it! You can even set the alarm to remind you when to go to bed. The National Sleep Foundation also recommends: Practising a relaxing ritual during bedtime. Levitate naps. Exercise every day. Sleep on a comfortable mattress and pillow to create a relaxing sleep environment.